Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Let's see if this works...


I downloaded a blogging app on my phone last night, so of course I am looking for an excuse to test it out! So, for lack of anything intersting to say, I leave you all with this! A picture of Ollie lounging around :)

Hope you're all having a great day! I look out my windows to see a flooded backyard. Looks like I'll be spending the night inside, cuddling the pugs and watching movies! Not that I mind, haha.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

2 comments:

  1. I love Ollie and I want to smush that face!!!
    PH&K,
    The Pug Posse

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are happy that the app is working for you. Ollie looks so cute just lounging around in the photo. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your week.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete